The last few months have been challenging as workers navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and the many ways it is impacting working families. Learn more about the workers’ compensation system, including a discussion about available benefits and COVID-19 claims. Wednesday, December 9 at 12:00pm
- How do I file a workers’ compensation claim?
- What benefits are available?
- Can I receive workers compensation benefits if I get COVID-19 while working?
- What information is needed to show that a COVID-19 claim is work-related?
- How do I access healthcare services?
This is a joint program by the Mount Sinai Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health and the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board