Local Landscape. Global Perspective. Your Questions Answered.
New City, NY – Rockland County Executive Ed Day and Director of Economic Development & Tourism Jeremy Schulman announce the 2nd informational session for Rockland Businesses and Nonprofits that will be live-streamed for viewing on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 11:30 AM
View and Participate at the following links:
Rockland County Government FB https://www.facebook.com/
LCM Digital Media https://www.facebook.com/
Rockland Business Association (RBA) https://www.rocklandbusiness.
Entitled, “Local Landscape. Global Perspective. Your Questions Answered,” this session will focus on questions relating to funding and business assistance available to help our business and nonprofit communities begin recovering from the Coronavirus. The discussion will include information and insights from both local and global representatives, with whom the Rockland County Department of Economic Development and Tourism works closely, to strengthen our County’s business retention and expansion efforts.
- Moderated by Pat Heaphy, LCM Digital Media.
- Introduction by Jeremy Schulman, Director of Rockland County Department of Economic Development & Tourism.
- Matt Beier, President & CEO, Transatlantic Business Investment Council (TBIC)
Impact of Coronavirus on international companies and the effect on Rockland’s economy.
- Al Samuels, President & CEO, Rockland Business Association (RBA)
Marketing today for tomorrow.
- Tom Morley, Director, Rockland Regional Center for the NYS Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Updates on the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Program.
The panel discussion will be followed by a 30-minute Q&A session.