Our Public Assistance unit has advised us to remind potential applicants (for SBA) to do your best to capture all costs and documentation related to their efforts toward the Virus. The incident period started 1/20/20. All costs from that date on are eligible. These would include, but are not limited to:
- Medical supplies and equipment directly necessary to address virus related actions.
- Any temporary facilities i.e. hospital tents necessary for the virus
- Expenses associated with testing for the virus.
- EOC operations for the virus.
- Emergency medical responses, EMTs, Ambulances, Fire Departments etc.,
- Any actions necessary to provide essential services to citizens at risk. Meals, water, in home medical care etc. related to or caused by the virus situation. Document clearly.
- Applicant equipment (vehicles, ambulances etc., costs used for activities related to the virus.
- Document any funding received from any other source, NYS, DOH etc., to ensure that there is not duplication of funds. FEMA is the payer of last resort and will subtract funding received from any other source that is used on the project.