In this episode, we welcome Robert Pitkofsky, Director of the Rockland County Career Center.
- Attorney, practicing law for almost 20 years.
- Former in-house counsel at the Anti-Defamation League, a worldwide organization combating hate and anti-Semitism, seeking greater justice for all.
- Serves on multiple advisory boards of many not for profits that support special needs community.
- Practice is largely focused on taking care of families of those with special needs and guiding them through special needs planning to empower them and protect their families for generations to come.
- A special needs Dad.
- Robert’s life as a special needs Father
- About William Mullin, and disability advocacy
- The 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- An overview of the ADA’s provisions
- Short video of BRIDGES
- Introducing Jawonio, Venture, and other organizations and their work to improve access and accessibility
- Challenges in time of COVID and the importance of advocacy for our community